St. Augustine Weather
We are lucky enough to get the best of both worlds in St. Augustine when it comes to the climate.
The late spring and summer can be a little hot, but a nice ocean breeze usually keeps things from being unbearable. From December through March we can see some cold temperatures and even the occasional freeze or flurry, but cold spells are usually short enough that we don’t have to put the flip-flops away for very long.
A few facts about St. Augustine weather
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- The highest recorded temperature was 103°F in 1986.
- January is the average coolest month.
- The lowest recorded temperature was 10°F in 1985.
- The maximum average precipitation occurs in September.
|Month||Average Low||Average High|