What is OldCity.com?
Visitors: St. Augustine at your fingertips.
Whether you’re planning a day trip, a weekend getaway or a week-long adventure, OldCity.com has all the information you need on where to stay and what to do while you’re in St. Augustine. Start your plans by reviewing our list of St. Augustine hotels, motels, bed & breakfasts, condos and more. Click on any button, banner or expanded listing link to visit an accommodation’s website, many of which offer online reservations. Once you’ve booked a room, plan your activities during your stay. From museums and historical monuments to spooky tours and carriage rides to shopping and beaches, there’s something in St. Augustine for everyone. You should also take a look at our OldCity.com calendar to see if there’s a special event, festival or concert happening while you’re in town.
You can also keep up with everything going on at OldCity.com by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Locals: More information about the town you call home.
We update our local events calendar and blog frequently, providing up-to-the-minute information on what’s going on in and around St. Augustine for locals and visitors alike. Real estate listings and local business directories provide further information about the community for both visitors and residents.
Advertisers: Potential customers at your fingertips.
Visitors flock to OldCity.com by the tens of thousands every month for information on St. Augustine. With an average of more than 66,000 monthly visits in the first eight months of 2011 (January 1st through September 1st), OldCity.com is by far Northeast Florida’s most popular web portal. Covering every aspect of St. Augustine from accommodations and dining to shopping and attractions, OldCity.com is the best place to invest your online advertising dollars. Visit our advertising page for more information on how you can use OldCity.com to boost your business.
OldCity.com tops the search engines.
If you’re looking for a reason to advertise on OldCity.com, look no further than our organic search rankings. More than 85% of our traffic comes from search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo!. Here are some of our recent rankings (as of 1/27/12):
- – St. Augustine Accommodations — #1 & #2 out of 592,000 results
- – St. Augustine Events — #1 & #2 out of 17,100,000 results
- – St. Augustine Sightseeing — #1 & #2 out of 428,000 results
- – St. Augustine Beaches — #1 & #2 our of 2,310,000 results
- – Oldest City — #1 out of 19,900,000 results
- – St. Augustine — #2 out of 26,100,000 results
- – St. Augustine, FL — #2 out of 5,990,000 results
- – Saint Augustine — #2 out of 16,700,000 results
- – St. Augustine Attractions — #2 & #3 out of 4,160,000 results
- – St. Augustine Things to Do — #2 out of 3,480,000 results
- – St. Augustine Weddings — #2 out of 1,050,000 results
- – St. Augustine Dining — #3 out of 3,110,000 results