The Wednesday Pier Farmers Market resumes on July 1, 2020 with modified operations. In accordance with recommended CDC guidelines, the following protocols will be in place:
· Traffic will flow one way through the event site.
· Consumers are asked to wear masks and practice social distancing.
· All purchased foods must be taken offsite. No onsite food consumption will be permitted.
· Vendors will include: farms, hot foods and food trucks, grocery and prepared foods, personal protection and care items, and arts and crafts.
· Vendors are required to wear face-covering masks.
For more information, click on the event website link or email firstname.lastname@example.org