- Tapestry: The Cultural Threads of First America6/29
- 4th Annual Photography Show6/29
- Blue Star Museums Program6/29
- GhoSt Augustine Paranormal Tours6/29
- Exclusive VIP Food & Wine CarriageTours!6/29
- Tapestry: The Cultural Threads of First America6/30
- 4th Annual Photography Show6/30
- View Entire Calendar »
Visit St. Augustine, Florida: The Nation's Oldest CityFind Local Businesses with Our Directory »
Near the sea, beneath the stars or close to attractions and historic sites, St. Augustine has a variety of lodging options for your next vacation. Depending on how long you plan to visit and what you want to do when you get here, St. Augustine offers accommodations sure to suit your needs. Check out our Where to Stay section to find listings for all the accommodations options in St. Augustine including hotels, bed and breakfasts, condominiums, resorts, campgrounds, marinas and vacation rentals.
Sun, fun, history and mystery—St. Augustine has it all! From the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument to the Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum and everything in between, St. Augustine is an ideal locale for family fun and adventure. Check out our listings under What to Do for details on St. Augustine's most popular attractions
OldCity.com has the inside track on what's happening in the St. Augustine community. We've got all the details on local happenings including community events, listings for local places of worship, real estate listings and links to other businesses around town. Browse through the Calendar and other features in our Community section to get the latest scoop on what's happening in St. Augustine.
St. Augustine's beautiful beaches and historic buildings have served as the setting for weddings for centuries. We have all the local resources you need to plan your special day in St. Augustine, whether you grew up here or you're bringing the whole family in from afar for a destination wedding. Our St. Augustine weddings section will put you in touch with local caterers, venues, florists, photographers and vendors who can provide everything you need to complete your perfect day.
If you love to golf or play tennis, St. Augustine is the place for you! There are many golf courses and tennis resorts located in the area. Ponte Vedra, home of The Players Association (PGA) and Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP), is a 20 minute drive from the downtown historic district. The many marinas dotted around the area make boating access ultra convenient by sea, river or Intracoastal waterway. Fishing, diving, surfing, parasailing and other water sports are abundantly accommodated. Visit our sports and recreation section for more information.
Specials Have an upcoming special? Learn how to advertise »
News Visit our CITY BLOG »
- This Week in St. Johns CountyLocal
- Board of County Commissioners Special Meeting/WorkshopLocal
- Editorial: Celebrate 450! by telling the truthLocal
- Walmart sorry for making Islamic State cake after rejecting Confederate flag cakeNational
- Ghost hunters discover woman's body at abandoned Mississippi hospitalNational
- Wildfire burns at least 24 homes, 4,000 acres in central WashingtonNational