Due to an abundance of caution concerning the coronavirus, many St. Augustine events have been canceled. Click here for more information about canceling and closings in St. Augustine and St. Johns County.
Just like every weekend in the Nation’s Oldest City, there are many things to do in St. Augustine this weekend. In fact, each weekend on our coast brings about art walks, farmer markets, nature walks, historical lessons, and more. Additionally during special weekends, visitors and locals can look forward to popular festivals as well as holiday events like the Easter Parade, 4th of July fireworks, or New Year’s Eve fireworks on the beach.
One thing is for sure! Whether you’re here for an entire week or just one day, there are many things to do in St. Augustine this weekend for you to choose from!
Things to Do in St. Augustine Today
There is a great lineup of tours, exhibits, live music, theatre shows, and many more things to in St. Augustine today. After visiting an attraction or museum, use our Calendar of Events to find things to do in St. Augustine today and fill your day with fun!
Things to Do in St. Augustine Every Weekend | Recurring Events
Among things to do in St. Augustine this weekend are recurring events that take place every weekend! These events range in topics to include history, art, craftsmanship, music, as well as leisure! Check out our list below of recurring events to find the perfect addition to your Friday, Saturday, or Sunday in St. Augustine.
Every Weekend in St. Augustine
Historic Weapon Demonstrations at the Castillo | Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, 10:30 am to 3:30 pm: Rangers and volunteers demonstrate the use of historic weapons and relate the experiences of the colonial Spanish soldier of 1740s St. Augustine.
Salt Air Farmers Market | Sundays, 10 am to 2 pm: The Salt Air Farmers Market offers the freshest local produce and gourmet foods, and artisan crafts.
Due to an abundance of caution concerning the coronavirus the following events have been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled until further notice.
- First Friday Art Walk | First Friday of the month: Come rain or shine, 30 art galleries open their doors to the public during the first Friday of each month.
- First Friday Garden Walk | First Friday of the month: Join a park ranger during a walk through the beautiful, historic gardens of Washington Oaks Gardens State Park.
- St. Augustine Art Association Opening Reception | First Friday of the month: Each month, a new themed, juried exhibition or presentation is featured.
- GTM Reserve New Volunteer Orientation | First Friday of the month: Learn about the background and history of the reserve, volunteer opportunities, expectations and benefits, and tour the Visitor Center.
- GTM Guided Exploration Hike | First Saturday of the month: Learn about the cultural history of the Guana Peninsula, as well as the natural biodiversity of the reserve.
- Militia Muster at Fort Mose | First Saturday of the month: Reenactors bring you back to the 18th century through the Fort Mose Militia and weapon demonstrations.
- Second Saturday Plant Sale | Second Saturday of the month: Join us at Washington Oaks State Garden for a wonderful selection of flowers, plants, and bushes.
- GTM Family Seining | Second Saturday of the month: Join GTM staff and volunteers for a family seining activity.
- Cruise-In | Third Saturday of the month: Stop by and check out the Cruise-In which includes music, door prizes and a 50/50 drawing as well as Classic Cars.
- GTM Beach Exploration | Third Saturday of the month: Join GTM Research Reserve docents for an educational beach exploration walk.
- Tolomato Cemetery Guided Tour | Third Saturday of the month: Take a guided tour of Tolomato Cemetery, in use from the 18th century until 1884, it is the last resting place for some 1,000 St. Augustinians.
- Uptown Saturday | Last Saturday of the month: Explore and enjoy the unique shops and galleries of “Uptown” St. Augustine.