Join us on Saturday, May 13, 2023 from 9:00am-11:00am for the 20th annual Turtletown USA Beach Cleanup! Help remove litter and debris in preparation for sea turtle nesting season!
Supplies will be provided. But … make sure to bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, closed-toe shoes, and a reusable water bottle.
Beach Cleanup Locations:
* Mickler’s Landing – CR 203, Ponte Vedra Beach
* GTM NERR South Beach – 2200 S. Ponte Vedra Blvd, St. Augustine
* Vilano Beach – Vilano Rd, St. Augustine
* Crescent Beach – Cubbedge Rd, St. Augustine
* Fort Matanzas Beach – Fort Matanzas Beach Ramp Rd, St. Augustine
For more information, contact the Solid Waste Division at 904-827-6980.
Sponsored by: Recycle St. Johns, St. Johns County Parks & Recreation, The Sea Turtle Hospital at Whitney Laboratory, National Park Service, Keep St. Johns County Beautiful, and SOL Margin Fishing Conservation Foundation.