Sweatin’ Out The Summer Challenge
Up for a good challenge?! How many miles can you go?! This event has been created to encourage everyone to keep moving and push through these hot summer days. Online community of runners, walkers and joggers, will motivate each other thru this 5-week challenge.
August 1 – September 7, 2020
* Run, walk, jog, hike, skip, treadmill etc!
* Any intentional on foot sweat shesh with start and stop verification.
* Track and total your miles with us…
* Goal is to go as many miles as you possibly can, want, or think you want.
* No amount too little or too many.
* Leaderboard shows were everyone stands.
* Everyone receives a finisher’s medal and a shirt.
Reach one of the listed goals, and your shirt will display your achievement.
50 Mile Club
100 Mile Club
150 Mile Club
200 Mile Club
250 Mile Club
Age does not matter, pace does not matter. Just make sure you get in the miles and have a way to prove it.
Cost: $40.00 through July 25, 2020; then price increases.
Click event website link to sign up and for all additional information.
Image used is from event website.