St. Augustine Nights of Lights
Experience downtown St. Augustine during our annual Nights of Lights November 23, 2019 through February 2, 2020. Many shops, restaurants, and businesses are adorned with millions of tiny white lights. Rated one of the top 10 Holiday events by National Geographic. Light Up Night on November 23, 2019 kicks off the dazzling display.
You can enjoy the festive scenery several ways. Choose from a special sightseeing train tour, carriage ride, water tour, or tour by air. Or, just stroll along the streets taking in the magic of it all. On several nights, Holiday music can be enjoyed by the Visitor Information Center.
On the special nights listed below ONLY, avoid traffic and park for free by riding the free shuttles available. Each shuttle picks up and drops off riders in 15-20-minute rotations. So, you’re never waiting long for a ride!
Historic Downtown Shuttle – 1 pm to 11 pm:
- Saturday, November 23, 2019 – Light Up Night
- Friday, November 29, 2019 – Thanksgiving Weekend
- Saturday, November 30, 2019 – Thanksgiving Weekend
- Each Saturday in December
Pick Up and Drop Off Locations:
- Park and get picked up at: North San Marco Lot
- Park and get picked up at: St. Johns County Health Department
- Get dropped off at: Visitor Information Center
Note: The last shuttle will pick riders up from the Visitor Information Center and return them to their vehicles no later than 11 pm.
For more information on Nights of Lights, visit our St. Augustine Nights of Lights Page!