Saint Augustine Film Festival: Part Deux
Film buffs….don’t miss Saint Augustine Film Festival: Part Deux — March 3-5, 2023. Thirty-two films will screen over those three days at Lewis Auditorium and Gamache-Koger (Flagler College).
Special guest filmmakers will be on hand who will introduce their films.
* Hope Madden, writer/director of OBSTACLE CORPSE will be joined by producer George Wolf
* Melissa Jo Peltier, writer/producer of DOG WHISPERER
* Ryan Buffa, a Flagler College grad and now a producer of THE WALKING DEAD, will show her film Sweetheart and will appear by Zoom to talk about Making It In The Biz After College.
* John Gray, Award winning director/writer, will intro his feature film WHITE IRISH DRINKERS. And, the following day, his collection of short subjects The World is Short.
* William & Melissa Sykes, filmmakers, bring back their documentary GAMBLE ROGERS: Down At The Terminal Tavern
* Tony Rosselli, character actor, shows his reel and talks about getting his start in movies.
Admission: $10.00/Film | Free for Film Fest Pass Holders, Flagler students, faculty and staff.
Click event website link for all additional information, including film times/schedule and to purchase your tickets.