Join the GTM Research Reserve for a special event, Resilience on Our Rivers – a community conversation focusing on the biggest threat facing our rivers!
Date|Time: September 14, 2022 | 6:00pm-8:30pm
6:00pm-7:00pm – Meet & Greet with Community Partners
7:00pm-8:00pm – Panel Conversations
8:00pm-8:30pm – Audience Q & A
Where: WJCT Public Media
* GTM Research Director Dr. Nikki Dix
* City of St. Augustine Chief Resiliency Officer Jessica Beach
* City of Jacksonville Chief Resiliency Officer Anne Coglianese.
* the challenges facing our rivers
* plans for mitigating those challenges
* what individuals can do to help
Please click the event website link to register for this free event.
Presented in partnership with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s GTM Research Reserve, Northeast Florida Regional Council, WJCT Public Media and ADAPT.