65th Annual PAL Day in St. Augustine
The 65th Annual PAL Day in St. Augustine is Saturday, December 3, 2022. Many of the attractions in St. Augustine open their doors Free of charge.
Active duty, military retirees and their immediate dependents are eligible. Everyone must present a valid military ID card to enter. Dependent children 10 years of age or older must have a valid military I.D. card…no exceptions. Military uniform is not required.
- Alligator Farm, 999 Anastasia Blvd
- Castillo de San Marcos, 1 S Castillo Dr.
- Fort Matanzas National Monument, 8635 A1A South
- Lightner Museum, 75 King Street
- Old Store Museum, 167 San Marco Avenue
- Old Town Jail, 167 San Marco Avenue
- Old Town Trolley Tours, 167 San Marco Avenue
- Potter’s Wax Museum, 31 Orange Street
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, 19 San Marco Avenue
- San Sebastian Winery, reet
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum, 3 Aviles Street
- St. Augustine Colonial Tours, 14 South Castillo Drive
- St. Augustine Distillery, 112 Riberia Street
- St. Augustine History Museum, 167 San Marco Avenue
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, 100 Red Cox Drive
- St. Augustine Scenic Cruise, 111 Menendez Avenue (Marina)
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum, 12 S. Castillo Drive
- Villa Zorayda Museum, reet
- Ximenez-Fatio House Museum, 20 Aviles Street
Please Note: Active-duty military members and their dependents qualify for a Free annual pass at the Castillo and Fort Matanzas. Present your valid CAC or dependent ID (DOD Form 1173)
In appreciation for their service, active-duty military and veterans will receive FREE admission to the downtown parking garage. Please note, this is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once the parking garage is full, it will be closed and admittance will not be granted. Also, there will be a free park and shuttle available.
A Free lunch is available from 10:30am-3:00pm at the Elks Lodge, 1420 A1A South.