The 63rd Annual PAL Day in St. Augustine is Saturday, December 5, 2020. Many of the attractions in St. Augustine open their doors Free of charge. Active duty, military retirees and their immediate dependents are eligible. Everyone must present a valid military ID card to enter. Dependent children 10 years of age or older must have a valid military I.D. card…no exceptions. Military uniform is not required.
The following is a list of the participating attractions:
- Alligator Farm, 999 Anastasia Blvd
- Castillo de San Marcos, 1 S Castillo Dr.
- Fort Matanzas National Monument, 8635 A1A South
- Oldest Wooden School House, 14 St. George Street
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, 19 San Marco Avenue
- San Sebastian Winery, reet
- St. Augustine Colonial Experience at the Colonial Quarter, 43 St. George Street
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum, 12 S. Castillo Drive
- Villa Zorayda Museum, reet
In appreciation for their service, active duty military and veterans will receive FREE admission to the downtown parking garage. Please note, this is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once the parking garage is full, it will be closed and admittance will not be granted.
Click on the event website link for additional information.