The 6th annual Nights of Pints kicks off Friday, November 18, 2022 through Sunday, January 1, 2023. Three St. Augustine breweries are participating — Dog Rose Brewing Company, Ancient City Brewing, and The Brewery at Jack’s BBQ. (Check each location for exact times they are open.)
The event began in 2017 by the breweries as a way to give back to nonprofit organizations in the area while enjoying the festivities during St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights.
A portion of the proceeds will go to three area charities:
* Matanzas Riverkeeper — A nonprofit organization with the mission to protect the health of the Matanzas River and its water.
* Investing in Kids (INK) — Providing innovative programs and classroom resources to promote the academic success of all public school students in St Johns County, Florida.
* The Sea Turtle Hospital at UF Whitney Laboratory — The only sea turtle rehabilitation facility located in northeast Florida.
Cost: $35.00 — Available at any of the three breweries and includes:
* 2022 T-Shirt featuring snow globe with iconic St. Augustine architecture, surf culture, palm trees, and the famous Florida alligator.
* Punch Card (comes with each shirt) — good for one free pint at each of the breweries from November 18, 2022 through January 1, 2023.
Please Note: Quantities are limited this year.
Click event website link for all the details!