Kids Free Art Program
Kids 10 and under are invited to join St. Johns County Parks & Rec for an afternoon of creativity with this Public Library sponsored art class. Come make your own masterpiece for free!
The Art Program is the 3rd Thursday of the month from 3:45pm to 4:45pm.
* Thursday, January 16, 2020 – Color Theory
* Thursday, February 20, 2020 – Watercolors
* Thursday, March 19, 2020 – Perspective
* Thursday, April 16, 2020 – Albrijes (Mexican Folk Art)
* Thursday, May 21, 2020 – South African Art
Registration is on-site, day of event. For more info, contact Ashley Brown at email@example.com or 904-209-0379.
Image used is from Parks & Rec Facebook.