Improv Basics: a Class for Grown-Ups
Throughout this 6-week introduction class, students will explore the basic concepts of improvisation in a warm, safe and supportive environment. The class is designed to build self-confidence and explore creativity using the fundamentals of improvisation. Designed for both actors and non-actors, it will expose students to:
* Being – and reacting – in the moment.
* Accepting and building on gifts from other classmates.
* Embracing – and using – failure.
* Co-creating with others (listening, communicating, giving & taking focus).
* Thriving in an unscripted environment.
Students leaving this course will have a working understanding of the basic fundamentals of improvisational theater as well as an increased appreciation, and comfort, with being on stage without a script.
Tuesday, May 7 – June 11, 2019
Early Bird Registration available through April 30: $145
Regular Registration available May 1 – 6: $155
Got questions? Call 904-825-1164 or email email@example.com.
For more information, click on the event website link.