Throughout the 6-week Improv Basics introduction class, students will explore the basic concepts of improvisation in a warm, safe and supportive environment. The class is designed to build self-confidence and explore creativity using the fundamentals of improvisation. Designed for both actors and non-actors, it will expose students to:
* Being – and reacting – in the moment.
* Accepting and building on gifts from other classmates.
* Embracing – and using – failure.
* Co-creating with others (listening, communicating, giving & taking focus).
* Thriving in an unscripted environment.
Students leaving this course will have a working understanding of the basic fundamentals of improvisational theater as well as an increased appreciation, and comfort, with being on stage without a script.
Classes are Monday, August 19 – September 30, 2019 (No class on Labor Day, September 2).
Early Bird Registration through August 12, 2019 – $145 // Regular Registration August 13, 2019 – $155
Got questions? Call 904-825-1164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, click on the event website link.