Free Mental Health Course
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) will be offering Family-to-Family – an eight-session course on Saturdays from January 21 – February 11, 2023 (two sessions per Saturday).
Free of charge to participants!
Classes provide information about anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and other mental health conditions along with strategies for caring for the person you love.
You will learn how to:
* Solve problems and communicate effectively
* Take care of yourself and manage stress
* Support your loved one with compassion
* Find and use local services
* Understand mental health conditions and how they affect the brain
* Hear about current treatments and therapies
* Handle a crisis
The program is taught by trained family members who have a loved one with a mental illness.
To register, please contact Betsy at 352-246-9519 or email Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.