EXPERIENCE THE BEST FOOD, WINE AND BEER PAIRING TOURS IN ST. AUGUSTINE!
TASTE the difference as you TOUR ST. AUGUSTINE! Experience one of the highest rated tour companies in Florida! We offer award-winning 3-hour pairing tours that explore St. Augustine’s exciting history, culture and food scene. As featured in prestigious, Travel and Leisure Magazine, The Tasting Tours is ranked #1 for the ‘best activities to do’ in St. Augustine, by TripAdvisor! Eat. Drink. Experience!
It’s a MAY MADNESS FLASH SALE! We are offering $5 off per person, on ALL tours, for the remainder of MAY! Use promo code: MAY5 (promo valid for use towards any May tour now – 5/31/19).
**Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Promo must be applied at the time of booking. Discount cannot be offered after booking has been made. Discount only valid for tours during the month of May**
Try one (or more!) of our incredible culinary tours:
- Wine, Dine & Roadster Tour — 3-hour Food and Wine Pairing Tour via our rockin’ red roadster (transportation)
- Beer and Bites Roadster Tour — 3-hour Food and Craft Beer Pairing Tour via our rockin’ red roadster (transportation)
- Corks and Forks Pairing Tour — 3-hour Food and Wine Pairing Tour (strolling)
- Barrels and Kegs Pub Crawl — 2.5-hour Wine or Beer Pub Tour (strolling)
- Ghostly and Haunted Pub Crawl — 2.5-hour Wine or Beer Pub Tour with Haunted Tales (strolling)
- Private Wine and Carriage Ride – 45 minute private ride with wine and souvenir glasses
We also offer the following by request:
- Brunch, Champagne & Roadster Tour — 3-hour Food and Champagne Pairing Tour via our rockin’ red roadster (transportation)
- Brewery and Craft Beer Roadster Tour – 2.5 to 3 hour beer scene exploration tour via our rockin’ red roadster (transportation)
Eat. Drink. Experience! The Tasting Tours…where ‘every DRINK is a toast, every TASTE is an occasion and every TOUR is an experience’!
Awarded the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from TripAdvisor for 2011 – 2018! Visit our website (below) for full descriptions and reservations. Call or Text 904-325-3911 for more information.