First Friday Art Walk
Join us rain or shine for First Friday Art Walk in St. Augustine! Galleries open their doors from 5:00pm-9:00pm so you can check out the newest art exhibits while enjoying refreshments and live entertainment.
Most galleries are within walking distance of each other. Some are a short ride away over the Bridge of Lions to Anastasia Island and St. Augustine Beach.
Check with your favorite gallery to confirm their hours. All of the galleries might not be participating or be open til 9:00pm during First Friday Art Walk.
Shuttle Info – FREE Art Walk Trolley
Hop aboard the Old Town Trolley in order to see the downtown galleries.
* Shuttle runs from 6:00pm-9:00pm; every 20-30 minutes on a continuous loop.
* Shuttle Stops: in front of Butterfield Garage and ArtBox, the Lightner Museum, Aviles Street and in front of Bold ArtGallery near Hypolita Street
* Sticker required to ride – found in participating galleries downtown.
* Please Note: Shuttle is not available in December or January.
Hop aboard the Old Town Cart for service to Anastasia Island Galleries. (Starting March 3, 2023)
* Pick-up downtown – Governor’s House at corner of King and Cordova Streets
* Drop Off / Pick Up: Cindy’s Gift Shop, The Art Studio, and High Tide Gallery
For everyone’s health and safety, when visiting the galleries, please follow all of their guidelines.
Click on the event website link to download a gallery map and for all additional information.
Founded and sponsored by Art Galleries of St. Augustine.