The St. Augustine Amphitheatre Farmers Market reopens Saturday, October 10, 2020! From 8:30am-12:30pm, select from a variety of fresh food, artisan goods, flowers, and local art. Enjoy live entertainment.
Health and safety measures are being implemented to ensure the health and well-being of everyone. Patrons are encouraged to wear face masks.
* All vendors and staff are required to wear a face mask.
* Vendor booths are separated by 6 feet.
* Patron walking path have been widened.
* Routine cleaning & sanitization of facilities and common areas performed.
* Free parking at the Amphitheatre and Elks Lodge.
* No Pets please!
* Bring reusable shopping bags and/or containers. We’re a Green Market!
You SNAP, We Match! Swipe your SNAP card and receive up to $40 extra to buy Florida grown fruit and vegetables at both the Saturday Farmers Market and the Night Market when it reopens!
Click event website link for all additional information.