Join us at Princess Place Preserve for the 18th annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival, Saturday and Sunday, October 7 & 8, 2023. Gather under the majestic oaks for this local tradition that celebrates the natural beauty of Northeast Florida.
* Bring a lawn chair and enjoy a variety of music including bluegrass, country, rock & classic hits.
* Shop rows of unique arts & craft vendors.
* Historic demonstrations from a blacksmith, a fur trapper and pottery wheel creations
* Kids zone with train rides, pony rides, petting zoo, hayrides, bounce houses and more.
* Grab a bite in the flavorful food court.
* Enjoy fall festival brews in the beer garden.
* Explore the Princess Lodge and other historic sites.
Saturday, October 7, 2023 — 10:00am-5:00pm
Sunday, October 8, 2023 — 10:00am-5:00pm
Admission: $10.00 — Adults | Kids 12 and under — Free || Free Parking || ATMs on Site
Bring the whole family! Click on the event website link for additional information.