Join us at Princess Place Preserve for the annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival, Saturday and Sunday, October 9 & 10, 2021. Gather under the majestic oaks for this local tradition that celebrates the natural beauty of Northeast Florida.
* Bring a lawn chair and enjoy live bluegrass and folk music.
* Shop rows of unique arts & craft vendors.
* Historical demonstrations from a blacksmith, a fur trapper and pottery wheel creations
* Kids will have fun in the free kids zone.
* Grab a bite in the flavorful food court.
* Enjoy fall festival brews in the beer garden.
* Explore the Princess Lodge and other historic sites.
Saturday, October 9, 2021 — 9:00am-5:00pm
Sunday, October 10, 2021 — 9:00am-5:00pm
Admission: $10.00 — Adults | Kids under 12 — Free || Free Parking || ATMs on Site
Bring the whole family! Click on the event website link for additional information.