The St Johns Cultural Council, St. Augustine Law Group, and The Art Studio are hosting a free Copyright Class for Artists of all Genres. Richard Brooks a local attorney who represents artists, will cover the following topics to protect your work:
– Learn about what intellectual property is and what it means to you
– Learn how to copyright your work (very empowering)
– How are Trademarks, Copyrights & Patents different, and which applies to you?
– What is infringement? and how does it affect you
– Receive practical and simple insights you can use immediately
Please click on the event website link to RSVP for this Free event.