At Campfire Conversations, we’ll ask deep questions by candlelight and see what magical adventure we can create — together.
Did you know?
* Loneliness rates have doubled since the ’80s.
* People are addicted to social media.
* Comparing our lives to everyone else’s highlight reels takes a toll on our self-esteem.
* One in four Americans have zero friends to confide in.
* Studies show that having poor social connections is as harmful as smoking or obesity.
Let’s combat this by having conversations that matter. For more information click on the event website link.