See all St. Augustine, Florida has to offer. Visit the Nation’s Oldest City.

St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city, also holds the distinction of being one of the nation's most charming. Whether you're a longtime resident or visiting the area for the first time, we've gathered all the resources you need to find where to stay, what to do and other community information about our unique little village.

Coronavirus COVID-19: St. Augustine & St. Johns County
Open Businesses, Restaurants, & More - Learn More »

Loading Events
This event has passed.

<< View All Events

In the interest of public safety and in an effort to minimize the impact of COVID-19 within our community, the program is closed to the public, postponed or cancelled.

Archaeology Lab Open House

As part of Florida Archaeology Month, the City of St. Augustine Archaeology Program will host four open house events at the Archaeology Lab on Friday, March 27, and Saturday, March 28, 2020.

Archaeological “digging” is only 25% of what they do. The other 75% is conducted indoors, back at their lab… from washing and analyzing the artifacts, to research and interpretation. It’s also where they curate the artifacts so that St. Augustine’s heritage is preserved for generations to come!

Friday, March 27:      12:00pm – 2:00pm
Friday, March 27:       2:00pm – 4:00pm
Saturday, March 28: 10:00am -12:00pm
Saturday, March 28:   1:00pm – 3:00pm

The events are free and open to the public, however, a reservation is required. Click on the event website link to reserve your spot!


March 27, 2020
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Event Categories:
, , ,
View Event Website


Dr. Sue A. Middleton Archaeology Center
30 Pellicer Lane
St. Augstine, FL 32084 United States
+ Google Map
Go to Top