4th of July Weekend Shuttle Service
4th of July weekend is one of the busiest holiday weekends on St. Johns County’s beaches. St. Johns County is helping with traffic congestion by offering Free 4th of July Weekend Shuttle Service – July 1-4, 2023, 10:00am-4:00pm. Weather Permitting!
Shuttle Service Locations | Information:
* St. Johns County Ocean & Fishing Pier — transports beach visitors between St. Augustine Beach City Hall, 2200 A1A South, and the Pier parking lot, providing direct access to Pier amenities and the beach.
* St. Johns County beaches are expected to experience tidal flooding due to the astronomical tide cycle. Beachgoers should expect delays or intermittent closures to vehicular beach access ramps throughout the holiday weekend.
* St. Johns County Marine Rescue lifeguards will be stationed along the beaches from 10:00am to 6:00pm. Beach flags indicating water and surf conditions will be displayed.
* On-beach driving hours are 8:00am-7:30pm. Vehicle traffic must remain in the designated driving lanes. Beach driving conditions can change throughout the day at each access.
* Due to high tide and the potential of tidal influence at this location, Porpoise Point will not remain open for viewing the fireworks show on Tuesday, July 4, 2023.