Join us at Fort Matanzas National Monument for the first Bird Walk of 2024. Come and have an outdoor adventure!
Date | Time: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 | 10:00am-11:30am
Meet at the Visitor Center. Free – no sign-up necessary. Open to birders of all skill levels.
Be sure to bring water and bug spray. And, wear closed-toed shoes. Binoculars will be available to borrow while supplies last.
All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
This is one of several guided hikes and bird walks being offered Monthly through the end of 2023 and into 2024.
* November 28, 2023, 10:00am–11:30am — Birding by Ear for Beginners
* December 5, 2023, 10:00am–11:30am — Guided Nature Walk
* December 19, 2023, 10:00am–11:30am — Bird Walk
* January 23, 2024, 10:00am–11:30am — Bird Walk
* February 13, 2024, 10:00am–11:30am — Bird Walk
* February 19, 2024, 9:30am-3:00pm — Great Backyard Bird Count
For detailed information about each event, visit https://www.nps.gov/foma/planyourvisit/calendar.htm