2018 International Coastal Cleanup is the global effort to cleanup our beaches and waterways and we’re looking forward to seeing you! Teams from across Florida will be helping with the effort to keep St. Johns & Flagler County beaches and waterways looking beautiful in conjunction with the Ocean Conservancy, Surfing’s Evolution & Preservation Foundation, the Friends of A1A and community partners.
There will be cleanup check-ins at the following locations starting at 8:00am:
• Gamble Rogers State Park check in with the park rangers and Friends of Gamble Rogers
• Flagler Beach/Beverly Beach check-in at the Pier A-frame with Linda Provencher and Suzie Johnston – Friends of A1A & Flagler Beach All Stars
• Hammock Area check-in at Captain’s BBQ with Carol Scott and Barbara Harper – Friends of A1A
• Marineland/River to Sea Preserve check in with Scott Eastmann at the GTM Field Station – GTM
• Matanzas area with Captain Adam Morley, check in at the Genung’s Fish Camp on Cubbedge Road – Friends of A1A, The Litter Gitter and Matanzas River Keeper
• Crescent Beach area will check in with Sallie O’Hara at Crescent Beach Park – Friends of A1A & Rotary Club of Coastal St. Johns County
• St. Augustine Beach check in with Bob Samuels at Pier Park – Friends of A1A & St. Augustine Beach Civic Association
• Vilano area checks in with the Keepers of the Coast at the Vilano Boat Ramp
Click on the event website link for the map on the Ocean Conservancy’s page for a cleanup near you!