Join us at Princess Place Preserve for the 16th Annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival, Saturday and Sunday, October 10 & 11, 2020. Gather under the majestic oaks for this local tradition that celebrates the natural beauty of Northeast Florida.
* Bring a lawn chair and enjoy live bluegrass and folk music.
* Shop rows of unique arts & craft vendors.
* Historical demonstrations from a blacksmith, a fur trapper and pottery wheel creations
* Kids will have fun in the free kids zone.
* Grab a bite in the flavorful food court.
* Enjoy fall festival brews in the beer garden.
* Explore the Princess Lodge and other historic sites.
Saturday, October 10, 2020 — 10:00am-5:00pm
Sunday, October 11, 2020 — 10:00am-4:00pm
Bring the whole family! Admission is just $5 Per Person / Kids under 12 FREE. Click on the event website link for additional information.
Brought to you by the Creekside Music & Arts Festival.