Due to COVID-19, the 16th Annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival, Saturday and Sunday, October 10 & 11, 2020 has been postponed. Plan on enjoying the event in April 2021. Keep checking back for updated information. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Join us at Princess Place Preserve for the 16th Annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival, Saturday and Sunday, October 10 & 11, 2020. Gather under the majestic oaks for this local tradition that celebrates the natural beauty of Northeast Florida.
* Bring a lawn chair and enjoy live bluegrass and folk music.
* Shop rows of unique arts & craft vendors.
* Historical demonstrations from a blacksmith, a fur trapper and pottery wheel creations
* Kids will have fun in the free kids zone.
* Grab a bite in the flavorful food court.
* Enjoy fall festival brews in the beer garden.
* Explore the Princess Lodge and other historic sites.
Saturday, October 10, 2020 — 10:00am-5:00pm
Sunday, October 11, 2020 — 10:00am-4:00pm
Bring the whole family! Admission is just $5 Per Person / Kids under 12 FREE. Click on the event website link for additional information.
Brought to you by the Creekside Music & Arts Festival.