It’s time for another ‘Yes Mingler’ in St. Augustine! The Adventure Project is partnering with City Bistro Tea House & Coffee Company for fantastic beer, wine, coffee and yummy snacks to make happy hour even happier!
What’s a Yes Mingler? A group of people with a “yes, and …” mindset meet for a mini adventure to expand their professional, social or even romantic networks.
* Is this a networking event? Yes.
* Is this a party? Yes.
* Is this an improv event since The Adventure Project is the home of improv in St. Augustine? Yes-ish. We use improv activities to get people moving around the room mingling with each other.
How is this different than a regular networking event, a regular party or a regular improv gathering? A Yes Mingler has these agreements:
1. Minglers turn over their phones to The Adventure Project’s Amy Angelilli upon arrival. At a Yes Mingler, minglers interact in real life, in real time, with real people. (You may take photos with a camera that is not attached to a phone, or, you may ask Amy to take photos for you.)
2. Minglers attempt to “touch” every other mingler meaning all minglers cross pollinate by the end of the evening. (Yes, there will be facilitated activities to make mingling a breeze.)
3. Minglers come to the event with improv’s signature “yes, and …” mindset ready to be fully present, engage, connect and make each other look brilliant no matter how silly the activities may be!
Not sure if this event is for you? Ask yourself ….. “Am I looking for new friends, a new hobby, a new job, a new way of interacting, a new experience, a new adventure, new adventure buddies, new fun, new games, a new way to do happy hour, a new way of being in the world?” If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you want to be at Yes Mingler 3!
For more information about The Adventure Project, please click on the event website link.
$5 advance/$8 door