Come to Gamble Rogers Memorial State Recreation Area for a fun filled day for the entire family! Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the day. There will be informative demonstrations, talks, and exhibits that will cover:
• Rip current safety and identification
• Beach flag warning system
• The life of Gamble Rogers
• Park ties to House of Refuge, U.S. Lifesaving Corp. and Coast Guard
• Vessel safety inspections and safe boating information
• Summer safety skincare information
• Exhibits and talks on manatees and sea turtles
• Butterfly and garden information, fun facts and plants
• A Kid’s Zone with fun and educational activities
• Kona Ice of Flagler providing cold, sweet treats
Park admission applies:
$2.00 per bicycle, $4.00 vehicle with single occupant, $5.00 vehicle with up to eight people, and good for all day re-entry.
Visit the park website for additional information and to register.