Ripley’s Believe It or Not! St. Augustine will join forces with Ripley’s Red Train Tours to celebrate 65 years of Ripley’s in St. Augustine – and the public is invited to the party! The event will include performances by “The Badpiper”, the world’s only flame-throwing, punk rock piper, famous for his jaw-dropping performances on “Australia’s Got Talent” and YouTube videos, as well as “Amora Fire”, a fire-eating belly dancer.
Here’s the full schedule of events for Saturday’s Birthday Bash:
• 3 pm: The Captain and Maybelle – sword swallowing and more from America’s favorite sideshow couple.
• 330 pm: Members of Hellzapoppin’ Sideshow Review, Bryce “The Govna” Graves and Short E. Dangerously, perform death-defying stunts, including glass-eating, sword swallowing and lying on beds of nails.
• 415pm: Amora Fire – belly dancing and fire eating become one!
• 430 pm: Mystery, magic and mayhem from Andrew Ratliff
• 5pm: Happy Birthday! Time to grab a slice from a giant Ripleys’-sized cake!
• 6pm: Nights of Lights tours and Winter Carnival begin.
• 6pm & 8pm: The Badpiper rocks the house with the world’s only flame-throwing set of bagpipes.
• 630pm, 730pm, 830pm, 930pm: Amora Fire
Other free activities start at 6pm for Nights of Lights ticket holders, including a showing of the movie “Merry Madagascar”, face painting by the Face Painting Factory, carnival games, popcorn, balloon creations from Sparky the Clown, and a visit with Santa. Carousel rides are available for a small fee.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.