The St. Augustine Garrison will hold a Changing of the Guard in front of Government House on St. George Street, between Cathedral and King Street. This event will take place on the last Saturday of the month, weather and schedules permitting and is open to the public. It will be preceded by a short presentation on the Garrison and its mission and some interpretation of 1740 life in St. Augustine.
Following the Change of the Guard, the Garrison will march back to the Taberna Del Caballo on St. George Street and the public is invited to follow and ask questions. They “love” sharing their history!