EnglishFrenchPortugueseSpanish
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

5 for the 50 5K Run/Walk

February 25 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am

5 for the 50 5K Run/Walk

5 for the 50 is a 5K Run/Walk supporting the 50 million Americans suffering from autoimmune disease.   10% of this year’s funds will go to the Lupus Foundation of America as this charitable organization is very close to our race director Jimmie’s heart. The other 90% will go to AARDA (American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association) to help fund research for all autoimmune diseases!

The 5K will be professionally timed and scored by RaceSmith, Inc and is a USATF Ceertified Course.  Amenities include T-shirt, water and snacks.  Awards for top overall male & female as well as a top male & female in 15 different age group categories!

For all information and to register, click on the event website link.

Details

Date:
February 25
Time:
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Event Categories:
, , , ,
Website:
http://racesmith.com/races/5forthe50.html

Venue

University of St. Augustine
1 University Blvd
St. Augustine, FL 32086 United States
+ Google Map