See all St. Augustine, Florida has to offer. Visit the Nation’s Oldest City.

St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city, also holds the distinction of being one of the nation's most charming. Whether you're a longtime resident or visiting the area for the first time, we've gathered all the resources you need to find where to stay, what to do and other community information about our unique little village.

Check ahead before attending an event as it may be affected by the weather.

Loading Events
  • This event has passed.

<< View All Events

Join us for the 2nd Annual 5 for the 50 5K Run/Walk supporting the 50 million Americans suffering from autoimmune disease. 20% of this year’s funds will go to the Lupus Foundation of America as this charitable organization is very close to the race director Jimmie’s heart. He was diagnosed with Lupus Nephritis at the age of 22. The other 80% will go to AARDA to help fund research for all autoimmune diseases! Funding national research is the best way to ensure a future cure, find better medications, and improve the quality of life for those suffering from an autoimmune disease.

The 5K is on a USATF Certified Course and is professionally timed and scored by RaceSmith, Inc.  Please click on the event website link to register and for all additional information.

Details

Date:
May 19
Time:
8:00 am
Website:
http://www.racesmith.com/races/5forthe50.html

Venue

University of St. Augustine
1 University Blvd
St. Augustine, FL 32086 United States
+ Google Map